Ghostbusters & Reebok Collaboration Set For Halloween Release
- by Nick Demaria
- Release date: October 31, 2020
The Reebok family is known for its spooky season-inspired hoops collections. This year, the American sportswear company continues with its celebrity footwear initiatives with a brand new Halloween-themed collaboration. In partnership with Sony Pictures, Reebok tapped into the Ghostbusters film series to produce two new pieces: the Classic Leather and the Ghostsmasher, specially crafted for this project.
The pack’s footwear pieces will drop on October 31!
Reebok Classic Leather
The retails price tag is set at $100, and you can look for the Ghostbusters x Reebok Classic Leather at Reebok.com, Rock City Kicks, and other selected retailers. Let’s talk about the design:
- The design is heavily inspired by the Ghostbusters sweater with a textile upper.
- The embroidered quarter window box logo matches jumpsuit details.
- An original “Ready to Believe You” graphic on the heel.
- Quilted collar material matches ghost-busting jumpsuits.
- Welded Ghostbusters logo at tongue.
- Proton blaster sockliner graphic enhances ghost-catching experience.
- There is even some green slime on the outsole.
Ghostbusters x Reebok “Ghostsmasher”
The retail price for the Ghostsmasher (which was the original film’s title before it was officially released as “Ghostbusters”) is set at $150. More about the shoes:
- The design was created for the original ‘80s film.
- OG Pump proton pack at the heel that can be easily removed.
- Ankle strap, proactive mid-top design, and soft lux leather upper.
- Hand-drawn “No-Ghost” logo on the tongue.