Reebok and JJ Watt are collaborating again for the fourth version of the JJ IV training shoe series that originally appeared in the fall of 2020, with the JJ IV ‘Back To Basics’ pack’s arrival.
Watt actually gave everyone a sneak peek of the JJ IV a week ago when he arrived in Arizona holding a pair of the black/white/red kicks and posted it on Instagram.
Watt shared on social media, “Serendipitous (adj.): occurring or discovered by chance in a happy or beneficial way. When we designed this colorway eight months ago, we just thought it was a simple, clean look. In a serendipitous turn of events, it happens to be the colors of my new team.”
The JJ IV was designed and wear-tested with the help of some of the world’s most dynamic athletes. Taking years of feedback and combining it into the ultimate modern-day training shoe.
Key features to the JJ IV include:
- Flexweave® woven textile upper offers flexible stretch and targeted support at crucial performance areas
- Modernized webbing system contains mid-foot to enhance fit
- Fingerprint-inspired multi-directional flex groove sole offers exceptional durability and traction
- Watt’s signature “Dream Big, Work Hard” motto is seen on the laces
- Reebok ‘Question’ inspired toe cap design as a nod to his admiration for fellow Reebok athlete Allen Iverson and his iconic sneaker
The most recent Reebok JJ IV pack drop will be accessible in unisex sizes beginning March 11th on Reebok.com and at select footwear retailers across the US, retailing for $99.99.
Images from Reebok.com