Feel the Energy of Vans Aura Collection
California-based Vans has always defined skateboarding culture. However, it has gone beyond the sport and has become one of America’s most cherished shoe brands. Now present on a global scale, the world’s # 1 skateboarding shoe has been responsible for a lot of groundbreaking styles. From its iconic waffle outsoles to many sought-after designs such as Slip-ons, Old Skool, Era Low-Top, Sk8-Hi, and Authentic, which is their original design, Vans continues to produce cool footwear that still conforms with the times.
The newly-launched Vans Aura collection features Vans’ cool and effortless style that goes with just about everything. With prominent spring and summer hues, these tie-dye sneakers are on track to become an instant warm-weather staple, perfectly paired with blue jeans, navy shorts, or even a simple dress.
Some of the most popular Vans silhouettes have been re-imagined in a unique “Aura Shift” pattern and true white colorway. The Aura pattern shows a rainbow designs on vans standard fabrics. Of course, all of the sneakers in the collection have the signature waffle tread pattern, which is not just there for aesthetic purposes but also for superior traction and grip.
Here are some of the variations in the collection:
1. Vans Authentic Aura Shift Sneaker
- The original, classic, low-cut look gives ample support along the arch and comfortable heel rest. Adding to this famous silhouette is the tie-dye print of the Aura collection, which provides the shoe with an almost ethereal look without making it too soft and delicate.
2.Classic Slip-On Aura Sneaker
- Trademark shoe, the Classic Slip-On, has been resurrected into this new Aura look. This new variation is still as comfortable as ever, with its padded collars and elastic side accents.
3.Vans Old Skool Aura Sneaker
- This is the shoe that started the stripe trend on the outer side lining, using leather material. The Aura Old Skool features subtle tie-dye rainbow colors on the textile and its characteristic suede uppers. Meanwhile, the toecaps are also reinforced for durability.
4.Vans Sk8-Hi Aura Sneaker
- canvas Sk8-Hi is built tough with the wear and tear of skating in mind. With the addition of the Aura pattern, the freshness factor just jumped a notch higher. The Sk8-Hi has a solid construction, making it one of the sturdiest sneakers in the collection.
Early reviews for the shoes have been extremely positive. Many people find the vibrant colors and pattern spectacular, and it goes well with almost everything.
Images By Vans